WHAT'S iMEET FOR?
PLANS & PRICING
250 audio minutes
$ 19 /mo
250 Audio Minutes
For weekly get-togethers or occasional meetings.
2000 audio minutes
$ 39 /mo
2000 Audio Minutes
Perfect for daily meetings.
Unlimited audio minutes
$ 59 /mo
Unlimited Audio Minutes
Meet as much as you like,
for as long as you like.
No Credit Card Required.
Discounted Annual Plans Available. Save up to 25%. Call 866-548-3203 for more information.
ALL PLANS INCLUDE:
|Your own customizable meeting space||Unlimited file and screen sharing||One-on-one training with an iMeet specialist|
|No downloads for guests||One-click access to your room’s features with iMeet’s Control Panel||Chat privately or publicly with your guests during meetings|
|Video meetings with up to 15 people at once||SSL encryption for secure meetings||Works on PCs, Macs, iPad®, iPhone® and tablets|
|Easy scheduling from Outlook with our iMeet Toolbar for Outlook||Auto-Connect™ lets you instantly join the conversation through phone or computer||Capture and share meeting notes or link up to Evernote®|
On a Computer
- Intel® or AMD 1.8Ghz or higher, recommend 2.3Ghz or higher, Power PC G4/G5 or Intel processor
- At least 1GB
- Windows XP®, 7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.6 or higher
- Toolbar: Windows® 7 or higher
- Internet Explorer® 7 or higher, Firefox® 4 or higher, Safari® 5 or higher, Google Chrome® 11 or higher
- 10.3 or higher (Users with Flash 11.2 or higher will see greatly improved webcam performance and quality. The newest version of Adobe Flash® is always recommended.)
- Toolbar: 10.3 or higher
- Java Script and Cookies enabled
- Firewall port 443 must be open.
- Toolbar: .Net 2.0 with SP1 or higher; Outlook® 2007 SP2 and Outlook 2010 SP1.
Run our Systems Check for the most optimized iMeet experience.
- Learn more about iMeet and Innovative Video Technology in the PGi Learning Space
- Get a Room: Better Online Meetings with Social Video Conferencing
- The Value of Face to Face: Transitioning to Video and Online Meetings
- Top 5 Things You Need to Know About Video Conferencing
- 5 Ways to Use Mobile Video Conferencing Apps to Boost Productivity