Microsoft Lync Online
Expand your Lync® online solution with integrated audio from PGi
Microsoft® Lync® is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync delivers Instant Messaging, Conferencing and Collaboration; however, only by using PGi’s Audio Integration can Lync deliver the complete meeting solution.
PGi audio solution for Microsoft Lync online will allow you to dial in to your Microsoft Lync online meeting from any telephone, anywhere in the world.
PGi Special Audio Features
- Dial-in or let the meeting call you
- Lock/unlock and Eject
- One-click scheduling via Outlook™
- Over 100 local and international toll-free access points
PGi Audio Integration for Lync online will provide you access to PGi global
Best-in-class Customer Support
PGi Global Audio Conferencing
PGI Audio Conferencing is supported by PGi’s fully redundant, global audio network.
Why Microsoft Lync Online?
Workplaces are changing. Teams are more distributed. Enterprises need productivity tools that enable teams to work from virtually anywhere, get more done in less time and stay connected, no matter where work takes them.
Microsoft® Lync® Online is a complete unified communication solution that delivers Instant Messaging, Conferencing and Collaboration capabilities through a single, easy-to-use interface that’s consistent across PC, browser, and mobile devices. With integrated audio conferencing from PGi, Microsoft Lync Online enables your enterprise to:
- Connect through Lync via presence, IM and audio/video conferencing
- Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc online meetings, including audio, video and screen sharing
- Conduct scheduled online presentations including audio video screen sharing and virtual whiteboard
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings via a PC or web based client, with PGi audio dial-in details on Microsoft Outlook invitations