Ripped slacks. Heckling from the audience. Total brain freeze. Wrong answers in a Q&A. Crickets in the audience. For business professionals everywhere, giving presentations can be the thing of nightmares.
In honor of Halloween, the scariest time of year, we want to know your most horrifying presentation nightmares.
Take this quick poll …
And you could be the lucky winner of a customized, personalized cartoon showing you overcoming your worst presentation nightmare.
What terrifying presentation fears leave you shaking before stepping out on stage?
- Showing your executive team a picture of Milo the Cat instead of the latest profit chart?
- Ripping your slacks in front of a sold-out audience?
- Fido ruining your sales pitch by barking at the mailman?
- Being late to your boss’ presentation because of web conferencing downloads?
- Heckling during your presentation at a conference?
Share your worst presentation nightmares with our community on Google Plus!
For the very best fun presentation ideas, check out our wildly popular (and free!) Little Black Book of Presentation Ideas. All the awesome ideas, none of the nightmares!