Webcasts are an increasingly popular way for businesses to spread their values and mission internally, drive leads externally and generate buzz and business growth. However, traditionally webcasts have been costly, complicated endeavors. There are video components to manage, purchase or install, and infrastructure and bandwidth considerations. And in extreme cases, you could even find yourself managing an entire film crew and production staff to hire and organize.
In other words, webcasting has been hard to do, particularly high-quality, enterprise-grade webcasting.
Today, I’m happy to announce that PGi is launching iMeetLive™, a cloud-based, truly “Do it Yourself” webcasting platform that allows businesses to utilize their existing webcams, video conferencing units and telephones to host and attend world-class online streaming events.
iMeetLive makes it easy for first-time users or experienced webcasters to design, create and host their own professional-quality webcasts for audiences of 50-10,000 people:
- The first truly DIY webcasting platform: Easy-to-use features let you quickly create your virtual event, including branded emails and reminders, so you’re up and running in minutes.
- Host your webcast in the cloud: iMeetLive requires no downloads, making it effortless for guests to join from their computer or mobile device with a single click.
- Works with your technology: iMeetLive works with your existing video conferencing units, webcams and phones for a high-quality experience, with no additional hardware investment required.
- #EngageYourAudience: iMeetLive’s robust set of interactive features includes social media integration, polling, Q&A, live video and surveys.
- Measure your success: Detailed event reporting and analytics give you better insights to measure event performance and effectiveness.
- On-demand recording and replay: Versatile recording and editing features let you create and post on-demand videos that extend the life of your event.
- Flawless events with PGi Event Services: PGi’s team of experts is always there if you need us. Utilize our professional and experienced event managers for extra help when a webcast demands the white glove treatment.
With iMeetLive, we’re bringing the intuitive and effortless user experience of iMeet® and GlobalMeet® to large-scale streaming events. Now anyone, regardless of business size or technical know-how, can create and host engaging, impactful webcasts with just a few clicks.
For more information on iMeetLive and to host your first webcast event, visit PGi.com.