The way customers buy products and services has fundamentally changed. Cold calls and emails simply don’t work. According to Forrester Research, the average buyer has completed between 68-98% of their decision-making process before engaging a sales professional. To survive, companies need to take a radically different approach to the way they sell.
Companies must evolve to stay ahead of the competition.
PGi VP of Marketing and Inbound Sales Jeff Perkins hosted this free sales webinar to talk about the keys to evolving your sales organization to survive in the modern, rapidly changing sales landscape, which includes:
- The death of the cold call
- Social selling
- Digital prospecting
- Emerging sales technologies and software apps
In this must-watch sales webinar, Jeff helps your team:
- Build a stronger tie between sales and marketing
- Use modern tools for enhancing your sales prospecting
- Change the approach to the way you and your sales reps sell
- Evolve the types of reps you hire to succeed in our new sales landscape
You also might like:
Jeff Perkins is PGi’s Vice President of Global Online Marketing. His experiences range from traditional to digital, B2C to B2B and agency-side to client-side. Jeff received his BA from American University and MBA from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School. He is a frequent contributor to Ad Age and a speaker at many industry events. He lives in Atlanta with his wife and two daughters. You can follow Jeff on Twitter at @jeffperkins8.