Better productivity on your New Year’s Resolutions list? Or just looking for ways to boost your efficiency? We’ve compiled the 10 best productivity apps for business pros. Check out this SlideShare for the full list!
- iMeet Central: These amazing collaboration workspaces are built for teams trying to streamline workflows, improve project management and simplify document collaboration. Perfect for marketing, sales, product and remote teams.
- Scanbot: It’s a little difficult to lug scanners and printers onto planes, trains and automobiles. Scanbot uses your smartphone camera to capture document images, sync with your computer and convert image files into PDFs for easy sharing, uploading and more.
- Battery Doctor: I don’t know about you, but my smartphone seems to run out of battery at the most inopportune times, such as mid-conference call and halfway into an eight-hour road trip. This free Android app finds apps and settings that drain your battery and makes battery-saving adjustments for you.
- Buffer: This awesome social scheduling app makes tweeting while you sleep a reality. While you browse the web, simply add shareable content to Buffer and it automatically pushes the content to your social networks at the most effective future times and dates.
- [email protected]: I heart this app, just like I Heart Radio. 😉 [email protected] streams music proven to help you boost focus and productivity: “Research has shown it is extremely effective at reducing distraction and increasing focus for 2 out of 3 people and can help increase your attention span up to 400%.”
- Sociidot: If you’re like me, your to-list keeps you treading water instead of achieving goals. Sociidot’s ingenious app is the “life coach in your pocket,” helping you roadmap your to-do’s into steps for achieving your ultimate goals.
- RescueTime: I’d caption this app for you, but their website says it best: “RescueTime helps you understand your daily habits so you can focus and be more productive.” The app helps me catch myself getting sucked into Twitter, turning my attention back to the task at hand.
- Agenday: This app is the productivity tool I use most often. Agenday is a smart calendar app – free for iOS and Android devices – that scrapes your calendars and contacts to help you better manage your day. You can one-touch launch into conference calls, sync activities to Salesforce.com, scope out upcoming meeting attendees on LinkedIn and more.
Get tips from the productivity experts in this free webinar! Sign up for “New Year, New You: Essential Productivity Tools for 2015” here: https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1050951.