We all need a little inspiration in our work lives. To help us be innovative. To push through the clutter. To focus on meaningful productivity, not just busy work. To win new customers. To delight our current customers. To outsoar the competition. And to drive new ways of thinking, learning and experiencing.
To help you reach remarkable and innovative heights today, here are 13 inspirational marketing quotes just for you.
1. Business only has two functions: marketing and innovation. ~ Milan Kundera
2. Marketing is too important to be left in the marketing department. ~ David Packard
3. Run away from laziness; work hard. Touch intuition and listen to the heart, not marketing directors. Dream. ~Alber Elbaz
4. In marketing you must choose between boredom, shouting and seduction. Which do you want? ~ Roy H. Williams
Bring the best of your authentic self to every opportunity. ~ John Jantsch
6. Your culture is your brand. ~ Tony Hsieh
7. Social media are tools. Real time is a mindset. ~ David Meerman Scott
8. Either write something worth reading about or do something worth writing about. ~ Benjamin Franklin
9. Storytelling is the game. It’s what we all do. ~ Gary Vaynerchuk
If you want to understand how a lion hunts, don’t go to the zoo. Go to the jungle. ~ Jim Stengel
11. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers. ~ Seth Godin
12. Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
13. Social media is the ultimate equalizer. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage. ~ Amy Jo Martin
Can’t get enough marketing motivation? More quotes just for you:
Looking for new ways to engage prospects and drive leads through the funnel faster? Sign up for our free webinar, Best Practices for Using Web Events to Increase Pipeline Velocity, with marketing leaders from PGi and Sirius Decisions.