Today, cloud-based collaboration solutions are driving industry trends and shaping customer expectations. If you’re ready to break into the cloud collaboration space or to take your cloud business to the next level, join PGi at this event to solve your customers’ greatest collaboration challenges with scalability, agility, efficiency and mobility.
As the event’s slogan says, “Cloud Means Business,” and Cloud Partners will provide all the resources you need to add cloud solutions to your portfolio and offer greater value to your clients. In just three days, you’ll learn best practices and acquire valuable insights from more than 50 industry experts and speakers, including:
- Why customers benefit so much from cloud-based solutions in the age of digital disruption.
- How to transition your sales and marketing operations to a portfolio of managed services.
- Ways to tailor sales approaches for the CFO and CMO mindset.
- Top tips to drive user adoption on cloud-based solutions.
- The facts about the security of cloud software and infrastructure.
- What the next big thing in cloud-based collaboration will be.
- And more!
Plus, Cloud Partners will feature more than 100 exhibitors to browse and compare the best in cloud-based solutions for your business. PGi will be in attendance demonstrating the value of selling collaboration software licenses and earning commissions on incremental recurring revenue.
“Cloud Partners provides a great gathering point for seeing our solutions at work. For instance, did you know you can start an iMeet® call with the touch of a button on your watch or phone? I’m looking forward to connecting with partners in Boston and sharing how you can grow your monthly recurring revenue streams with PGi Partner’s collaboration solutions,” said Lauren Weatherly, Senior Director of Channel Marketing at PGi.
Stop by Booth #824 for a quick demo from PGi and to enter to win an Apple Watch, or contact email@example.com today to schedule an appointment in PGi’s private meeting room.