All summer long we’ve been bringing you a (seemingly) endless stream of productivity tips to help you put 90 minutes of free time back in your work week so you can enjoy your summer. They say that all good things must come to an end and, sadly, that applies to our productivity tips. To close out our Summer Hours initiative, here are our final productivity tips. Put them to good use and be sure to end your summer with a bang.
82. Journal. Writing down your thoughts, ideas and emotions is a great way to relieve stress so that you can increase productivity.
83. Commit to a consistent morning routine.
84. Re-design your bedroom for a better night’s sleep.
85. Eat lunch away from your desk.
86. Listen to a podcast. This is a great way to unwind without completely wasting away in front of a TV.
87. Clean your closet! Cleaning is stress-relieving and a form of mindful meditation.
88. Connect with an old friend. Who knows, they could have the productivity hack you’ve been searching for!
89. Drink an extra glass of water before work. Staying hydrated will keep you more awake!
90. Use the power of process. For repeatable tasks, create a process and stick to us.
In case you missed any of our Summer Hours productivity tips, check out our weekly productivity tips series and ensure that you’re maximizing your workday efficiency. We hope our Summer Hours campaign has helped you take back 90 minutes of your work week to spend doing the things you love with the people you love.