With Fall rapidly approaching, you might be feeling pressured to make the most of what’s left of your Summer. But fear not, because PGi has more crucial productivity tips to help you make the most of your remaining summer days. Increased productivity during the work week means more fun-filled hours outside the office to spend doing what you love. So integrate these productivity tips into your summer work routine and prepare to put more fun back into your week.
55. Schedule your most intense task at the time of day when you work best.
56. If you are REALLY having a hard time focusing, set your phone on Airplane mode.
57. Set long-term goals. It’s easy to get stuck in the day-to-day details, but if you keep your eye on the macro view, all will be right in the world.
58. Listen more. Listening is a great way to improve concentration and focus.
59. Just say no to multitasking!
60.Make a plan. Before jumping into a project, write down a series of steps that you can check off one by one until the task is complete.
61. Just start. Sometimes starting is the hardest part — set aside the pressure and just start.
62. Plan your meals for the week ahead of time so that you can focus on more important problem-solving tasks.
63. Auto-pay your bills! The more you can automate your life, the more you can focus on what is in front of you.
To learn more ways to maximize your productivity, check out last week’s installment of Summer Hours Productivity Tips and keep your eyes open for more tips and tricks coming your way next week.