We just wrapped up our webinar series with special guests Ira Weinstein, founder of Recon Research and Pat Harper, Chief Technology Officer at PGi. If you missed the series, check out some highlights below. You can also watch the video series for a more complete discussion on how to boost productivity with a cloud-based unified communications platform.
Boosting Your Business Communications Agility
In order to make your business communications more agile, you first need to understand what unified communications (UC) is all about. It’s about people and how they interact with one another. Contrary to popular belief, UC is more of a mindset rather than just a solution. When the mindset shifts to more open communication and accessibility, then you’ll realize true agility with your business communications.
- Build a culture of connectedness. UC helps tear down silos and bring people together. When businesses foster an environment of collaboration, employees feel open to add to the discussion and bring new ideas to the table.
- Level the playing field. UC gives SMBs the tools they need to go head-to-head against large corporations. With significant time and cost savings, SMBs can reinvest those resources for further company development and growth.
- UC is not a luxury. Without a unified communications solution, you’re setting your business up for failure. You can’t be as effective or efficient when you use five different communication tools as opposed to one. UC cuts out the redundancy to help improve productivity so businesses can thrive.
To Cloud or Not to Cloud Your Business Communication Platform?
The cloud is not a new concept. As a result, businesses of all sizes are choosing to leverage the cloud and cloud-based solutions. While some businesses may require on-premise solutions, there are advantages to moving into the cloud.
- Gain more flexibility in the cloud. You can get up and running on a cloud-based communications system fast. Small and mid-size businesses canbe more agile and add new feature functionality to systems more quickly with a cloud-based solution.
- Extend your team. You’ll have a whole new sense of peace of mind when someone else is managing and supporting your business communications. There is a whole team of people dedicated to managing and securing these cloud systems.
- Scalability and capacity matter. Cloud-based communications platforms allow you to grow and add users as you need them. So, you’ll never have to worry about outgrowing your system or overbuying technology.
The GlobalMeet Advantage
GlobalMeet is a new generation of UC. We’ve reimagined business communications with a easy-to-use, cloud-based phone system, text messaging, chat and HD video and web conferencing.
- Increase your productivity. GlobalMeet improves efficiency with smart collaboration, AI-assisted meeting preparation, calendar awareness, natural language processing and more. Moreover, by consolidating communication apps, and using one platform for all your business communications needs, you’ll save valuable time using and managing the system.
- Simple user experience. Whether you need to check your calendar, message a co-worker, start a meeting or make a phone call, you’ll have a consistent experience across devices.
- Award-winning customer service. GlobalMeet is backed by our experienced customer service team available 24x7x365. Our customer success program ensures a smooth transition, high user adoption and an outstanding customer experience. We even won an award for it!
Did you miss the webinar series or maybe just a session? Watch the webinars to get the full conversation.