Job Title: Software Engineer I
Primary Purpose of the Position
The Software Engineer designs, codes, documents, tests, and debugs internal and external web applications as well as reporting systems.
- Implement designs by writing codes, unit testing and debugging for current and upcoming projects
- Support production applications and analyze and optimize production problems within the applications and maintaining bug-free web applications
- Write runbooks, help pages, and technical documents
- Analyze application and system requirements and produce designs to help the Business Analysis team to document business requirements and design application architecture
- Regularly report status to Project or Development Managers
- Coordinate Software Development Life Cycle(CDLC)
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field (or 4 additional years of relevant experience in lieu of degree)
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS / SASS skills.
- Knowledge of HTML accessibility tags and techniques.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Knowledge of JAVA, JSP or any other Server Side Programming language.
- Experience interfacing with back-end web services (e.g. JSON, AJAX, REST)
- Knowledge of software development practices including source code control, build environment, and tools
U.S. Candidates – Premiere Global Services, Inc. dba Premiere Global Services (PGi), and American Teleconferencing Services, Ltd. (ATS) dba Premiere Global Services (PGi) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
EOE M/F/D/V – Drug-free Workplace
U.S. Candidates – PGi and ATS participate in the federal E-Verify program. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov