GlobalMeet Operator Assisted offers a number of additional features, including:
- Recordings: Record your conference for future reference, or if you plan to request a transcription of your conference. Available formats include downloadable file or call-in audio replay (playback via a dial-in number).
- Reports: A variety of reports can be available depending on additional services booked for your conference, including participant list reports, polling reports, and call-in audio replay reports.
- Conference controls: A web-based console designed to help you manage your conference. Use conference controls to display attendee data in real time so you can see who has joined, send private instructions to the operator or other support team members, and screen and prioritize participants in the Q&A queue.
- Communication line: An additional, dedicated voice line between the operator and conference speakers. The communication line is used to coordinate the conference behind the scenes and is useful for coordinating meeting logistics.
- Click to Join: The easiest way for participants to join a conference. With Click to Join, there’s no need to dial-in. Instead, participants receive a dial out from our system and are instantly connected.
- Transcription: Receive a written copy of the audio after your conference.
For a full list of all the features and pricing, please contact our event specialists.