Audio Conferencing Integrations
High quality audio is a critical component of every meeting. GlobalMeet® integrates seamlessly into your existing collaboration and web conferencing solutions, like Skype for Business and WebEx, to help you make the most of your conferencing investment.
GlobalMeet For Skype For Business
Unlock the potential of your next Skype for Business meeting by integrating with GlobalMeet. Our hybrid audio allows you and your guests to connect from anywhere, any way you choose — dial-in, dial-out and VoIP — all while staying within the Skype for Business application.
GlobalMeet For Webex
GlobalMeet Audio for WebEx is a hassle-free audio integration that brings crystal-clear audio quality to every WebEx meeting, regardless of location and device. With GlobalMeet for WebEx you’ll not only receive flawless audio, but you’ll also have a single point of contact for all of your GlobalMeet and Cisco solutions.
GlobalMeet Hybrid IP Audio Integration Features
Crystal-clear audio is a critical component of every meeting. GlobalMeet seamlessly integrates with many collaboration tools and offers the following features*:
- Join the Call — Quickly connect to the meeting by having the software call your phone. No dial-ins or passwords required.
- Dial-Out — Easily bring more guests into the meeting by having the software call their phone.
- Mute All — Silences all participants with a single click.
- Lock the Call — Increase security by locking the meeting after all participants have arrived.
- Mute User, Volume Controls, Merge and Hang UP Users, and more
*Features may vary by product and version.
PGi Customer Success Story
To facilitate their rapidly evolving online learning programs, Northwestern University needed an integrated audio solution to support synchronous online learning and guarantee seamless sessions. See how PGi used GlobalMeet to deliver more value from existing investments, increase adoption and enrich online student experiences.