A More Personalized Virtual Meeting Experience
Meetings In HD Video
87% of communication is non-verbal; if you’re only having audio conference calls, you’re probably missing something important. iMeet® lets you hold virtual meetings with up to 15 people in HD video so you can have more productive face-to-face meetings, even when you aren’t in the same room. iMeet also integrates with your video conference room systems, so you can have video meetings wherever you are.
Watch how to use your webcam with iMeet:
You Set The Stage
Take control of who is on the main stage. Is the meeting all about you? Then put your cube front and center. Bring on a co-presenter when you’re ready. Easily click to add up to 15 people to the main stage area.
Resources for Creating More Personalized Virtual Meetings
PGi has a variety of resources to help you create more engaging and personalized virtual meeting experiences.
- How to Get the Most out of Virtual Meetings – Learn the key features that will help you get the most out of your next virtual meeting and how to leverage them to drive results.
- Using Visual Content to Engage Virtual Meeting Participants – How do you keep meeting participants engaged? PGi explains how visual content can make all the difference.
- How Virtual Meetings Can Save Your Business Money – How can virtual meetings help your business save money? Learn all about the cost-saving benefits of collaborating online.
- The Biggest Benefits of Virtual Meetings – Make sure you’re not missing out on major benefits. PGi’s team of collaboration experts shares three big benefits of virtual meetings.
- How to Get Social with Virtual Meeting Participants – Learn how to make your online meetings more engaging by connecting social media profiles.
Questions? Call us.
We’re here to help. Call and speak to a PGi expert to answer any questions you have.