All-in-One Conferencing & Collaboration
iMeet® is an all-in-one web, audio and video conferencing solution that gives you the tools to communicate and collaborate more effectively. Chat with contacts, make peer-to-peer voice and video calls, and quickly share presentations or files from an integrated, cloud-hosted file cabinet using any device. iMeet even connects to your video conference room systems via SIP or H.323 protocols. Can your online meeting solution do all of this?
A More Personalized Virtual Meeting Experience
87% of communication is non-verbal so if you’re only having audio conference calls, you’re probably missing something important. iMeet® lets you hold virtual meetings with up to 15 people in HD video so you can have more productive face-to-face meetings, even when you aren’t in the same room. iMeet also integrates with your video conference room systems, so you can have video meetings wherever you are.
- Give it a personal touch – Personalize your meeting space by creating a unique URL, choosing a custom background, uploading a photo, writing a bio and more. You have all the tools to make iMeet your own.
- Set the Virtual Stage – Take control of who is on the main stage. Is the meeting all about you? Then put your cube front and center. Bring on a co-presenter when you’re ready. Easily click to add up to 15 people to the main stage area.
Resources for Better Virtual MeetingsPGi has a variety of resources to help you create more engaging and personalized meetings.
- How to Get the Most out of Virtual Meetings – Learn the key features that will help you get the most out of your next meeting and how to leverage them to drive results.
- Using Visual Content to Engage Meeting Participants – How do you keep meeting participants engaged? PGi explains how visual content can make all the difference.
- How Virtual Meetings Can Save Your Business Money – Help your business save money by collaborating online. Learn all about the cost-saving benefits.
- The Biggest Benefits of Virtual Meetings – Make sure you’re not missing out on major benefits. PGi’s team of collaboration experts shares three big benefits.
- How to Get Social with Virtual Meeting Participants– Learn how to make your online meetings more engaging by connecting social media profiles.
Using More Than Just Software
iMeet® helps you collaborate during your online meetings. If you’re in an online meeting and you want to bring someone into the discussion, you can have iMeet directly call that person’s phone. You can also chat individuals or groups in real-time. The chat feature lets you share files and have meaningful conversations that will make your meetings more productive.
- Easy screen sharing makes collaboration seamless and meetings more engaging by allowing guests to share their screens and presentations with just a few simple clicks. Our guest screen share feature lets meeting hosts pass control to any of their attendees, at any time.
- Record your online meetings so people who couldn’t attend can see what they missed. Sales reps can create personal video messages for prospects, while recruiters can record candidate interviews and circulate them for review before making hiring decisions. With iMeet, you don’t have to be in the same place at the same time to have a collaborative meeting.
- Easily share all kinds of files with your guests – presentations, videos, spreadsheets and more. Upload or drag and drop files into chat. Your files are stored in the cloud so your documents are always available in iMeet from any device.
Intuitive Design for Easy Online Meetings
Many software products are overly complicated and difficult to use. iMeet was designed with the end user in mind. It features a sleek and intuitive interface that makes makes it simple to schedule, host, and manage your online meetings all in one place. HTML5 compatibility means faster start and load times, making the ability to connect and collaborate more efficient than ever before.
- Download the iMeet app for PC, Mac, iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ and you can start meetings with just a single click on the iMeet icon from any device.
- iMeet makes it easy to connect to audio. No need to remember dial-in numbers or passcodes. Just 1-click and iMeet will call your phone or computer.
- iMeet is a cloud-based service and works in any browser. Guests don’t have to download and install complex software. They simply click on the meeting URL and enter the meeting.
- The iMeet Toolbar makes it easy to schedule all your online meetings right from Outlook®. Your invitations are pre-populated with all the meeting details your guests will need.
Anywhere, Any Device
Whether you’re in the office or on-the-go, iMeet works wherever you are, delivering a consistent meeting experience and synchronized chat across computer, smartphone and tablet. You can even pass control across devices.
Download the iMeet Mobile Meeting App
iMeet Customer Testimonials
“Conservatively, executing an event through iMeet easily saves us one-third to one-half the costs of a traditional focus group.”Read Ziegler, Managing Partner, Vantedge Group
“The iMeet application is smooth, easy to use, and requires no training. I like that it makes meetings more personable and engaging.”Christi Watson, Supply Chain Administrator at Zep, Inc.
“iMeet has helped us get the attention and satisfy the needs of clients all over the country, who would never have taken us seriously without the face-to-face comfort factor.”Jay Eagleson, Founder, Eighty6
“A better way to meet online.”
Questions? Call Us.
We’re here to help. Call and speak to a PGi expert to answer any questions you have.