- Specs for Desktop Apps
To host or attend a meeting in a web browser, you must have:
- 1.6 GHz, dual core processors are preferred
- At least 2 GB RAM
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1+ Pro, Windows 7, Apple Mac OS X 10.10+
- HTML5 streaming enabled browser: Google Chrome 60+, Internet Explorer 11+, Firefox 55+, Safari 10+, Edge Browser
- AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers
- VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support
- Dedicated high speed connection of 900kbps+
- Specs for Mobile Apps
- Android 4.4+, Apple iOS 10+
- Apple iOS or Android http streaming enabled browser
- Please use Safari on iOS devices for the best viewing experience
- Please use Chrome on Android devices for the best viewing experience
Easily Create Engaging Webcasts with iMeetLive®
iMeetLive's cloud-based webcasting software empowers users to easily create professional-quality webinars or webcasts for more than 10,000 people. Leverage features like screen share and live polling to engage audiences and host more effective webcasts and webinars.Schedule Your Customized DemoWatch the Democast
See the simplicity and power of iMeetLive. Press play to watch.
"iMeetLive has allowed our global workforce to have access to our senior leadership like never before"Michelle Foster, Corporate Communications Manager, Belden Inc.
"Without iMeetLive,we’d be missing a key part of ourcommunications strategy"Kevin Imanaka, Director of Internal and Corporate Communications at Hawaiian Airlines
"Not only is it easy for me to set up these web events, but thanks to the great user experience, employees from all over the globe are asking how they can use iMeetLive in their offices"Michelle Foster, Corporate Communications Manager, Belden Inc.