GlobalMeet Webcast Plans
Easily create, broadcast and record professional audio and video webcasts with monthly license fees*
Up to 1,000 Viewers
Up to 3,000 Viewers
Up to 10,000 Viewers
|Easy to Use Event Builder|
|Live Presenter Studio|
|Interactive Hosted Replay and Editing Tools|
|Audience Engagement Tools (Q&A/Surveys/Chat)|
|Customized Audience Emails|
|Pre-recorded Video Playback|
|Automated Replay Captions|
|Support in 15 Languages|
|Detailed Reporting and Analytics|
|Single Video Presenter|
|Multiple Video Presenters|
|Advanced Security Features|
|Advanced Analytics and Reporting|
|Branding and Player Customization|
|Simulated Live Presentations|
|Testing and Certification|
|Event Portals and Interactive Conference Tools|
|Advanced Connection Options|
Frequently Asked Questions About GlobalMeet Webcast
A webcast is a live-streamed or pre-recorded virtual event, which enables companies to share audio and video content to large audiences across the world.
- A webcast is a one-way audio-visual presentation to large groups of attendees. It can be streamed live or pre-recorded, so the audience can view it in real-time or on demand. The speaker and audience can ask and answer questions via chat.
- Webinars are two-way live, interactive meetings hosted to an online audience. The meeting host, speakers and audience can speak to each other on the call. They can also interact via chat and respond to polls and surveys.
There are many reasons why your company might need to host a webcast, for example:
- All Hands Company Updates
- Messages from Executive Leadership to Employees
- Large Townhalls to a Global Workforce
- Virtual Tradeshows and Conferences
- Marketing and Lead Generation Events
- Corporate Communications
- Investor Relations
- Onboarding and Training New Employees
- Disaster/Pandemic Planning
- Business Continuity
GlobalMeet Webcast allows you to broadcast live events up to 10,000 viewers. It can also support one-time Managed events up to 50,000 viewers – supporting you before, during and after the event. You can also create an On-Demand recording for an unlimited number of viewers. Participants can log-in to view at any time.
Yes. The following Event Support is available:
Live Event Managed Assist or Full-Service Event Management are available for in-event support.
You can also access help articles, our on-demand training library and videos using our support site at our Webcast Success Center.
Through the GlobalMeet Webcast API integration and Managed Support, all the data collected throughout your presentation is automatically migrated into Salesforce, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo and other leading CRM and marketing automation software.
GlobalMeet Webcast also integrates with Cvent’s event marketing and management platform and has a partnership with Hive Streaming.
We offer three service level options for GlobalMeet Webcast and they include:
- Self-Service: GlobalMeet Webcast is a self-service, SaaS-based webcasting product that allows users to broadcast their audio or video presentation live, simulated-live or on-demand to audiences of up to 10,000 viewers.
- Managed Services Webcasting: Ensure your next virtual event runs flawlessly by making use of our management expertise. Our experienced production management team can handle every element of your presentation including setup, presenter training, testing, player design and on-site video capture – up to 50,000 participants.
- Self-Service with Live Event “Assist” Services: We offer a hybrid service level in conjunction with our self-service product. Users will create their own event as per the features listed above with the added benefit of having a webcast production manager to quality check content, assist with guest presenters and run the live broadcast.
To ensure the perfect experience for every webcast, GlobalMeet Webcast offers support services to licensed PGi clients. These services are available on a per event basis at an additional cost. We offer two levels of service with GlobalMeet Webcast, which are Standard Assist and Premium Assist.