Download the free Vaco case study to learn how this recruiting firm utilized video interviews technology, iMeet® video conferencing, to realize a five-time increase in recruiter productivity.
- Reduce lost time from back-and-forth email communications
- Screen more candidates with shorter, more effective online video interviews
- Improve time-to-fill by enabling shorter interview-to-hire timeline
- Enable on-the-fly, ad hoc virtual team meetings
- Lower costs associated with business travel for both candidates and recruiters
Vaco—a top 5000 fastest growing company as ranked by Inc. magazine—matches the strongest accounting, financial, IT and administrative professionals with the unique project and permanent needs of its clients— simple in theory, difficult in execution. When deadlines loom large, there are no more weekends to give and the infrastructure must evolve in order to compete and meet the demands of clients who need quality candidates at the speed of now.
In short, Vaco needed to implement today’s newest technology breakthroughs to stay ahead of a highly competitive market, satisfy client demands and attract the best talent in the U.S.
“Most of the companies that reach out to Vaco to assist with recruiting have exhausted all of their internal resources. Speed is extremely important in these circumstances, and that’s where iMeet comes in.”Jim Jhanda, Vaco Managing Partner