Collaboration Technology Made Easier for IT
Today’s global, mobile and dispersed workforce makes business success ultimately dependent on how quickly and easily dispersed teams can connect and share information. IT professionals are challenged with the tasks of balancing and maintaining different products and platforms, maximizing existing investments and fighting low adoption of virtual meeting and collaboration software. PGi helps make software management easier for IT professionals.
While top executives only consider 14% of software deployments to be very successful, PGi’s industry-leading collaboration solutions have an average adoption rate of 76%. With our AdvantEDGE customer success program to ensure effective and successful deployments, IT can be confident they have a partner during and after the implementation phase.
PGi Helps IT Teams with Simple Collaboration Solutions
“PGi seems to be positioned at the intersection of exactly where communication is, and where it seems to be going.” TMCNet.com, Technology Marketing Corporation
- Reduce maintenance on collaboration technology platforms
- Ensure a strong ROI on technology investments
- Increase adoption rates & usage while decreasing support resources
- Experience a smooth deployment with AdvantEDGE & impact the bottom line
Web Conferencing Without Limits
PGi’s award-winning virtual meeting software, GlobalMeet, delivers the highest quality audio, video and screen sharing capabilities with industry-leading mobility and support.
- Collaborate more effectively with an easy-to-use meeting software which features 24/7 in product user support
- Greater cost savings and productivity with a single, all-in-one solution for audio conferencing, web meetings and webinars
- Deployment and training support provided
- Cloud-based software which works seamlessly across devices
Integrated Audio for Skype for Business
GlobalMeet® enhances every Skype for Business experience by providing reliable, crystal-clear voice communication and more convenient connection options. Users have the option to connect with internal and external participants using VoIP, dial-in, dial-out and toll-free options.
- Geographic coverage with 160+ access numbers across 60+ countries
- Simple integration allows users to control their audio through the Skype interface
- Flexible plans including per minute rates and monthly subscriptions
- 24/7 local language support for hosts and guests makes troubleshooting pain-free
Quality Webinars & Webcasts
iMeetLive® makes it easy to create, stream and record professional quality webinars and webcasts for up to 10,000 participants. Perfect for marketing departments, training and corporate communications
- No software downloads required. Simply click on a URL and you enter the webcast.
- Easily set up, host and participate in a webcast from any device.
- A robust set of features, including video streaming, polling, surveys, Q&A and social media to better engage your audience.
- Put the spotlight on your brand with custom branding and graphics for your webcast.
- Measure your success with pre-event and post-event reporting for better insight.
Risk-Free, Full-Service Event Management
PGi’s industry-leading Event Conferencing solution provides you with everything you need for all of your large-scale meetings.
- Host up to 15,000 participants from anywhere in the world over a secure and reliable global audio network
- Go beyond audio with add-on features that add a visual element, and keep audiences engaged with live participant Q&A
- Cut costs with 160+ worldwide access numbers with international toll-free service and multi-language, 24/7 global customer service and support
- Universal pricing and billing plans