Web Conferencing for Small Business
Finding a worthwhile and affordable conferencing solution can be challenging for small businesses. That’s why PGi products were designed with the user in mind. Our goal is to give small business owners the conferencing features they really need to successfully run their company. We do this by providing an easy-to-use interface, personalized URLs, an award-winning mobile app and more!
See how PGi can help your small business drive results.
Web Conferencing On the Go
Whether you are in the office or on the go, our small business conferencing solutions give you the same full-featured experience from your computer or mobile device. Both the iMeet and GlobalMeet apps allow you to host meetings directly from your phone or tablet, and offer features like screen sharing, HD video, file sharing, chat, and much more.
No Downloads Required
Any small business owner knows that time is of essence. When meeting with a sales prospect, client, or even team member, you can’t afford to wait for everyone to download software. That’s why PGi’s cloud-based web conferencing solutions don’t require your guests to download anything. Simply share the meeting URL and get started!
Reduced Travel Costs
Between time out of the office and travel expenses, costs can add up fast. For small businesses, keeping these costs down is of the utmost importance. Virtual meetings help save you time and money by eliminating unnecessary travel while still allowing you to meet face-to-face, anytime, from anywhere.
Small Business Conferencing Benefits At a Glance
- Reduce travel costs by hosting more virtual meetings
- Meet face-to-face with video meetings from any device
- 24/7/365 live customer support
- Flexible pricing to fit any small business budget
- Cloud-based software; no downloads required
- One solution for all your audio and web conferencing needs
- High quality audio through your phone or VoIP
- Enterprise quality security
- Mobile apps let you work in an office or on-the-go