That’s not all: Hive’s internal video experience specialists are more than happy to help you turn data metrics into value-based actions.
Hive Streaming for GlobalMeet® Webcast
- Hive Insights – Analyze a wide array of KPIs to determine the success of webcasts you’ve held in the past and gain insight into how you can guarantee success for your next event.
- Hive Video Intelligence – Better understand emerging trends around video consumption and adoption rates over time, across your entire organization.
- Live monitor – Track and monitor your most important KPIs in real time. Live stream alert center helps you visualize your key metrics to identify any problems.
- Hive Insights – Dig into the details of your stream’s performance such as quality of experience, bandwidth savings, viewers over time, and more.
- Executive Dashboard – Easily export a summary of the most powerful insights.
- Engagement Indicators – Understand how your audience is interacting with your video event, how engagement in-office compares to that at home, and more.
- Hive powers most major enterprise video platforms.
- Extended buffer – Lessen load times for more seamless streaming with intelligently calibrated buffering.
- CDN pre-fetching – Ensure quality streams with low bandwidth loading due to pre-fetched video segments.
- Congestion control – Identify where network load is impacting the stream’s reach and address any server blockage issues.
When using video for external communication the main goal is to maximise reach and quality. When doing that, you often run the risk of overloading your network. Hive Video Optimization will automatically offload the network using intelligent peer-to-peer algorithms to distribute video more efficiently.
- Silent Testing – Simulate your video event stream ahead of time to all devices on your network without anyone noticing.
- Stream safety – Viewer data is anonymized, and nothing passes through Hive, ensuring a secure stream.
- Stream health – Real-time health monitoring identifies issues the moment they happen, allowing you to ensure the integrity of every stream.
Gain additional streaming information through GlobalMeet Webcast’s integration with Hive.
How It Integrates
Users will continue to create, schedule and host their virtual events with GlobalMeet Webcast. The integration leverages GlobalMeet Webcast’s easy-to-use interface to connect to Hive Streaming. The player is embedded within GlobalMeet Webcast and provides the ability to enable viewing or playback of the event or Hive Streaming channel. The live or on-demand video will seamlessly play with the Hive Streaming Agent located on the user’s device.
Administrative users can gain additional insights and reporting through the integration of Hive Video Analytics to GlobalMeet Webcast’s reporting and administrative portal.